User-agent: Mediapartners-Google* Disallow: Buses World News: The Upside of Gas Prices - USA - The Bus is Getting Cool
Google
 

Buses World News

In brief: Worldwide montly news & informations about Buses, Busmakers, Passengers' and the Transport Industry

28.4.06

The Upside of Gas Prices - USA - The Bus is Getting Cool

Riding the Bus, Gus

Missoula,MT,USA -New West ABQ Santa Fe, by Emily Esterson -27 Apr 2006: -- About three years ago, I had chronic, aching problems with my famously unreliable Dodge Ram truck. At the time, it was my only vehicle and readers of my then-employer newspaper were well acquainted with old Sapphire's (the truck's name) antics. She broke down here, and there, and everywhere, but thankfully never with horse trailer attached... With the bus becoming such a cultural hotspot, it seems I'm missing out. But not for long, I can just feel that public transportation is in my future. I wonder how they'd feel about horses on board?...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home