User-agent: Mediapartners-Google* Disallow: Buses World News: Security - UK - Inspect taxis and buses too
Google
 

Buses World News

In brief: Worldwide montly news & informations about Buses, Busmakers, Passengers' and the Transport Industry

16.6.06

Security - UK - Inspect taxis and buses too

London Docklands,England,UK -ic theWarf.co.uk, by Tom Connor -Jun 15 2006: -- I have a concern about Wharf security: (almost) every night coming to work, the chauffeured car I am travelling in is stopped, swabbed, and the driver is asked our destination... The fact I am stopped is not my complaint' far from it, as I actually feel safe and secure working on the Wharf knowing these measures are in place... The worry comes when I glance over to the other lane and watch all the London 'black cab' taxis being waved through without being glanced at. In fact, I can honestly say I have never witnessed one being stopped. Have they forgotten what vehicle was used in the bombing at the BBC in 2001?... If they are going to randomly stop and search vehicles coming on the Wharf, then please stop every other vehicle, or every third vehicle or whatever, not just every silver Mercedes... If I had my way that would include buses too...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home