User-agent: Mediapartners-Google* Disallow: Buses World News: * Colombia - Crap public transport
Google
 

Buses World News

In brief: Worldwide montly news & informations about Buses, Busmakers, Passengers' and the Transport Industry

19.6.07

* Colombia - Crap public transport

Getting around Bogotá can be complicated

Bogota,Colombia -happyfishmedia.blogspot, by fisch- June 18, 2007: -- Cramped buses, buses never arriving on time, buses not stopping to pick up or set down passengers, overcrowded Transmilenio, ripoff taxis etc... but today tested my patience... Normally my bus comes every 30 minutes... I expect it to be late, due to peak hour traffic, but I waited over one and a half hours today! Added to the generally crap day I had at work, I was in a pretty foul mood when a usable bus came along... not my usual, but one that would leave me within eight kilometres of home, where I could catch another bus to get home... Now, in Bogotá, I sort of came accustomed to these sorts of delays, but not in my hometown of Wellington, New Zealand...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home