User-agent: Mediapartners-Google* Disallow: Buses World News: Express Bus * USA - Have you given they a try?
Google
 

Buses World News

In brief: Worldwide montly news & informations about Buses, Busmakers, Passengers' and the Transport Industry

5.4.07

Express Bus * USA - Have you given they a try?

Atlanta,GA,USA -The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, by SUSAN GAST -April 4, 2007: -- ... It was an instant reminder of the demon drivers and traffic headaches that had been, up to that point, gloriously missing from my day... That morning I had left my car at a park-and-ride lot on Hewatt Road and boarded an express bus for downtown Atlanta. In the afternoon, I walked to a pickup point downtown and rode another bus back to Snellville... The service was part of the new express bus routes that GRTA (Georgia Regional Transportation Authority) started Monday... I have to say - I loved it. The bus made good time. I didn’t have to worry about traffic. I talked to other riders. I read. Some commuters listened to music...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home