User-agent: Mediapartners-Google* Disallow: Buses World News: ..."the bus would probably drive right over you".
Google
 

Buses World News

In brief: Worldwide montly news & informations about Buses, Busmakers, Passengers' and the Transport Industry

6.10.05

..."the bus would probably drive right over you".

The buses won't stop

Durban,South Africa -Sunday Tribune (subscription), letter from: Wanda Bromehead -Oct 2, 2005: -- The Mynah buses are not stopping at bus stops, even when they are half full... Last month, I was waiting at the bus stop when two buses (half full) went straight past, a third one arrived and I thought it was going to stop so ran for it, tripped on the wonderfully uneven pavement and fell into the street, shredding my trousers and emptying the contents of my bag into the street... I asked what she thought of Durban and her reply was, "The buses don't stop for you, are you supposed to throw yourself in front of the bus?" to which I replied, "You could try that, but the bus would probably drive right over you"...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home