User-agent: Mediapartners-Google* Disallow: Buses World News: New Friends * Canada - Landing in my lap
Google
 

Buses World News

In brief: Worldwide montly news & informations about Buses, Busmakers, Passengers' and the Transport Industry

22.12.06

New Friends * Canada - Landing in my lap

Jammed buses
Toronto,ONT,Canada -The Toronto Sun, by BRIAN GRAY -Dec 18, 2006: -- Crowded buses mean there are new ways to make friends -- they land in your lap... West of Sewells Rd., the bus rounds a curve and makes a hard stop. It's so crowded I can't see the reason for the sudden braking but a young woman standing in front of me pitches forward into my lap but manages to hang onto her purse and several shopping bags she has in her other hand. After a few apologies, Chandra explains she makes this trip every day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home