User-agent: Mediapartners-Google* Disallow: Buses World News: TRANSPORT SERVICES * Argentine - Buses and Buenos Aires
Google
 

Buses World News

In brief: Worldwide montly news & informations about Buses, Busmakers, Passengers' and the Transport Industry

17.5.10

TRANSPORT SERVICES * Argentine - Buses and Buenos Aires

Going back on a bus !


(Video from Youtube, by argenvia2 -20 June 2009: Mi first video about buses -say "colectivos"- of Buenos Aires. Zone Almagro, and 11 Square, Buenos Aires, ARG)

Buenos Aires,CABA,Argentine -This is David Cummings alias The English Gaucho -16 May 2010: -- I am a bus man! Well I don’t drive them as the great Reg Butler did but I use them regularly when I am here in BA and I like them. It means I don’t have to drive, it is cheap and it gets me there and my ecological footprint is less than if I drove a car around the capital – every little bit helps as they say... I got on, I paid my fare, the bus driver drove, he observed all the rules i.e. he didn’t jump traffic lights or try to kill pedestrians neither did he try to test how much stamina the old have before they pleaded for mercy – no the driver and bus trundled on their way and when I got off I didn’t feel dizzy or exhausted from hanging on for dear life as it's momentous highlights flashed before me . No sir, that experience was waiting for me here in Buenos Aires!... Now, for sure, there is no doubt about it, bus fares here must be the cheapest in the world – it costs just AR$1.25 pesos (about 12 pence) to go anywhere in the capital – that is not just a bargain it is a steal... It is a wonderful public transport system here, however, with some flaws. Most tourists that come here miss out on a unique experience by not using it – or do they? ... There is no doubt it’s a great system and in spite of my little digging I still use it because it’s so cheap and so efficient - just a tiny bit dangerous! Come here and you should at least give it a go – just have a valium on the big day ...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hello Sir,

Your website is very much interesting; I am your favorites. Also I follow your website.

http://www.metropolitanshuttle.com/

I have been maintaining this website for more than a year.

View my favorite’s website

My site deals with current news and information on charter bus services, charter buses, bus rental, rental buses, and charter bus rentals.

I have got many back links for my site http://www.metropolitanshuttle.com/ from related sites.

So if you could provide me a link to my site, it will be much more useful for users.

Around 10,500 visitors daily visits my site. So it will be highly benefited for your sites also.

It would be great pleasure if you can add this link http://www.metropolitanshuttle.com/ in your blog so that it can benefit our visitors.

My site details:

Title: Charter Buses

URL: http://www.metropolitanshuttle.com/


Email id: metropolitanshuttleinfo@gmail.com

Hope you would add my site.

Please respond to me for this mail.

Awaiting for your reply.

Regards
David
http://www.metropolitanshuttle.com/

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home