User-agent: Mediapartners-Google* Disallow: Buses World News: Ride a bus...or stew in traffic * Trinidad & Tobago
Google
 

Buses World News

In brief: Worldwide montly news & informations about Buses, Busmakers, Passengers' and the Transport Industry

19.6.07

Ride a bus...or stew in traffic * Trinidad & Tobago

When I drove my car into the city, I suffered horrendous traffic, and again I am talking off-peak hours...

Port-of-Spain,Trinidad and Tobago -Trinidad & Tobago Express. by Raffique Shah -June 17 2007: -- ... When I drove my car into the city, I suffered horrendous traffic, and again I am talking off-peak hours... Really, it's sheer torture sitting in your vehicle, moving an inch-a-minute, watching your temperature monitor while staying alert for some fool who would careen down the shoulder and cut in sharply in front of you... No, sir, I thought: this is not for me... That's when some smart person alerted me to the alternative: ride the bus, man it's cheaper, it's efficient and you can relax in air-conditioned comfort. So I switched. And I have never regretted it... I shall add only this: as I sit in the bus and watch other motorists suffering in traffic, I wonder why Works and Transport Minister Colm Imbert cannot see the wisdom in adding a BRT lane...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home